Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Random Thoughts

  1. I wish I am born in a rich family, then I won't have to worry that I don't have the capital to further my studies in whatever area I am keen in.
  2. I wish people can see that I am very grateful and appreciate what they did for me, even for the slightest thing.
  3. I wish people could at least see that I did try and make the effort even when the results are fruitless.
  4. I wish I am a guy, because in asia, a guy don't have to worry much. Why? They get to have sponsors from parents to learn extra lessons such as Taekwondo, driving lessons etc. without having to ask and discuss with family.

  1. I am feeling rather down today.
  2. I feel so useless after my wife's lectures even though she said I am not useless but didn't try hard enough. I did, but she just didn't see that part of me.
  3. I wish I don't feel so hungry always. Because in this way I can save more instead of spending more on food. Hate the tummy.
  4. I just hate myself in some way or another.
  5. It sucks to me at times.

No comments:

Post a Comment