Friday, March 26, 2010

Dog Shelter

I visited a dog shelter today. It's not ASD, it's not SPCA. It's Gentle Paws.

I didn't know what to expect when I'm there, but I just went ahead with my wife and 2 of our friends. It is located at Pasir Ris Farmway, and we had lots of fun interacting with the dogs. Somehow I didn't enjoy much because I don't feel well when I am there. I am not sure if I am allergic to their fur, or something in the surrounding. But at least I managed to give some dogs treats and a pat on their heads.

I kind of like Dollar because she's quite gentle. Then I like Dillon/Dillion? Because of his personality. Overall the dogs there are very lovable but seeing their wounds frightens me. May be because I am used to seeing dogs like Salty or Hersheys that have a proper home and not being injured. Oh yes, I have phobia in big dogs too. That is why I am kind of afraid they'll bite me or something. =x

Had a good chat with the girls and Mitsu. =D

May be once I am financially stable, I'll sponsor a dog there. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment